Jojo's Hot dog adventure Jojo's Hot dog adventure

This is really quality stuff I can see this on the top monthly! Keep it up!

Zikpotimus responds:

Thanks man! :D

60 Frame Collab 4 60 Frame Collab 4

Amazing collab and work. The only worry I have is maybe this is a little too bloody to be placed under the catagory of everyone? I'm not trying to **** on your parade but this looks like it would fit in the teen catagory. Though hands down amazing collab.

Carr77 responds:

Yep I'll fix that xD
Thanks for watching and commenting :)

-The jar- -The jar-

At first I thought this was going to be another brony submission but then I sighed in relief when I saw the thing's ears. Beautiful 3d art but the animations still look a little too simple, though with time and effort that can be circumvented. I think it's totally original and innovative.

CheloMan responds:

yeah, after I upload it I see the palett coincidence, sorry is a good palet, even so, when I was making it I discard another two options because there where in MlP too (btw, haven't see the show yet), I hope that no one get issues with the colors.

Thanks for the comment.

Days Of Blood Days Of Blood

Fucking hate this game. I'm having a hard time beating it on hacked.

Epos Epos

review

smooth gameplay, great art, good bgm, but I think the bosses were a bit rediculous.

RABID RABID

Feeling!

MAN! This game is so awesome i feel like I want to go punch something really hard after playing! Too bad it was too short. CLAM CHOWDA!

Electro Depth Electro Depth

THIS ISN'T INDUSTRIAL. Good song but wrong place! You should upload this song to Video Game Music, where it will be fairly rated.

Marx (Spiderbee) Marx (Spiderbee)

This tune is great. I don't think I've ever heard something else like this on Industrial. It's almost like feel-good industrial, great work! And I hope to see more!

LuigiofDarkness responds:

Feel-good industrial. I like that.
Thanks for the positive review!

Straws and Umbrellas -Dj 992 Straws and Umbrellas -Dj 992

What is this?

I believe this isn't house music. There is just so much treble, and not a drop of bass in this piece of music. I feel like the song keeps on building up and doesn't actually start any point in the song. I will give some points for the creative use of string instruments, but they just aren't found in the uber genre of House music.

TreeDonkey responds:

fair call

While You're Away While You're Away

157 143 164 141 154 40 151 163 40 167 141 171 40 143 157 157 154 145 162 40 72 51. The 'threads' in this picture are very beautiful, running parallel to each other :) Geometric shapes very nice. I don't understand that double halo thing on the forehead. The left side of the red is very cool, I now notice the hair which I couldn't see before. Why is this person sad? Be happy! Strings (wires?) and triangular plates coming out of an organic background, it looks very h+ excellent job!

Cope2K responds:

If I began to explain this one it would take too long and I'd probably run out of characters on a single comment ^_^ But, this is what happens when Nerds miss Geeks. Thank you for the comment :) I really appreciate it.

Saints Row: The Third Saints Row: The Third

Yeah pretty much sums up the game

I Totally See Spies I Totally See Spies