Electro Depth Electro Depth

THIS ISN'T INDUSTRIAL. Good song but wrong place! You should upload this song to Video Game Music, where it will be fairly rated.

Marx (Spiderbee) Marx (Spiderbee)

This tune is great. I don't think I've ever heard something else like this on Industrial. It's almost like feel-good industrial, great work! And I hope to see more!

LuigiofDarkness responds:

Feel-good industrial. I like that.
Thanks for the positive review!

Straws and Umbrellas -Dj 992 Straws and Umbrellas -Dj 992

What is this?

I believe this isn't house music. There is just so much treble, and not a drop of bass in this piece of music. I feel like the song keeps on building up and doesn't actually start any point in the song. I will give some points for the creative use of string instruments, but they just aren't found in the uber genre of House music.

TreeDonkey responds:

fair call

Nutronic - Run Away Nutronic - Run Away

Neo DnB

Its like half modern trance, half dnb, definently something new in DnB. However, I want to make a note: Don't follow the dutch by throwing in long beat-less intervals, i believe no dnb song should have a empty interval for longer than 4 seconds because you should always emphasize the beat, if you want to do vocals or melodies, do trance. You're from the UK right? If you haven't done it already, check out Drum and Bass Arena, check out how they can mix beat with tune. All in all, very modern (+), you even threw in vocals (+), but I feel like it lost focus on the beat (-), and you have to admit, it is a little corny, but thats okay on NG b/c its made for music like that.

NutronicUK responds:

DnB is a genre that we use to make our own blend of music... not something we are bound or constricted to. Yes, we broke the rules (your rules), and we'll continue to do so. Boohoo. umad?
-Jeremy

P.S. Go stick your 'not enough drums' up your ass. lololol
-Blake

P.P.S. I agree with the above statement and would also like to add that you can shut the fuck up and get the fuck out you close-minded piece of shit.
-George

-Calling Home (OM) -Calling Home (OM)

KEVIN BACON

wtf kevin bacon. Great song by the way. Exotic and nostalgic intro. Exotic by the bongo drums as the main beat from 0:22 to the rest of the song with a rest somewhere near 1:00. The synths are the nostalgic part of this trance song and I LOVE IT. Bacon out.

All Your Base (Hard-Prog Mix) All Your Base (Hard-Prog Mix)

ALL YOUR BASE

ARE BELONG TO US

djInTheDark responds:

YUP

Up In The Clouds Up In The Clouds

very abstract

way to go! everything i hear are just a bunch of random sounds but they are put together in such a way that paints a picture of the night sky in my mind, now that takes skill, bravo!

syphonmax responds:

{Rose} {Rose}

sounds like...

great song, but it sounds like a remix of your other song blaze, though i have to admit it is an extremely great remix i love the way it just sounds, but the creativity is not so high because this is like a remix of blaze, if it were not a remix and something completely new, then i would give you ten.

[VN]-80's Heaven [VN]-80's Heaven

Not a lot of work put in this...

Usually I only review the artistic composition in music but this is practically stuff a bunch of tracks found in garageband and piled on top of each other, i honestly think this is not a legit song to put here, sortof nice sounding, but the art and emotion to not stand up to it's name, in other words, it doesn't sound like heaven in the 1980's. Good attempt anyways and keep writing music, carry on.

VNStudios responds:

This is one of our oldest songs actually. Our first ever attempt at music and garageband was our first program. We started to submit songs much later, so this was made well before the submission date.

B0UNC3 -Alive B0UNC3 -Alive

Rave!

The cutting in this song is pretty damn good, let alone it being one of your first songs! This is quite a feat of cutting, I love it, and the baseline is hearable at some times and other times no, the melody that starts at 2:00 is pretty damn good too, so overall I give you a 10 for the the amazing cutting and rave-like melody and beat, but like I said before, the beat is sometimes not noticable, and what is up with the cheering crowd man? Anyways, amazing job.